I had been dating a girl for three weeks and questioning my bisexuality for a few years. We had been exploring each other regularly, pushing each others boundaries and so forth. I felt like I could have pushed further; like she would let me take more than I wanted. I wasn't sure I wanted it at all. Eventually, after steeling myself and drinking, (Normally i am a complete teetotaller, but I favor the term Spartan.) we got horizontal and naked.
I got the feeling she wanted me to touch her. I was apalled at the idea. After a few minutes of dragging my limpness up and down her leg and intense concentration it was hard enuogh for insertion.
"It might not be so bad." I thought. "After all, they are supposed to fit together right?"
I squilched it inside.
"This isn't so bad! It feels like a satin slipper dipped in snot!"
At the time, I hadn't realized how hurtful and odd this statement was. She gave me quite a staredown. Skipping forward ahead in time, she stopped returning my calls; I decided to try guys; i never looked back.
Alternate title: Fear and Loathing of Las Vaginas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment